<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Daily Flute has moved to http://dailyflute.com

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Priorities, priorities

I was looking at the Hillsong website over the weekend just to get a taste of salvation and even though I was fully expecting to see things that would make my toes curl and my blood boil, I never expected this. Guess who took time out of a busy schedule to open the Hillsong Stadium in 2002? Who was kind enough to rush from a trip to the Bali bombsite the day before, and to find a window while comforting relatives of those recently deceased? I'll give you a clue, the Hillsong MP for Greenway works for him. That's right, just one week after the devastation at the Sari nightclub, John Winston Howard was busy cutting ribbons in the Hills District. No mention of that one on his website


"However, the reality is the church is not about buildings but about people."That's interesting Brian... I could have sworn it was about Jesus.
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?