<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Daily Flute has moved to http://dailyflute.com

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Relax - with Julia Gillard

As a couple of savvy blogs have pointed out (CB and ML, original story here) I like to relax in style.



Now that I have a bit more time on my hands than expected, I thought I'd share another couple of candid snaps with you. After a lie down at the beach I like to relax in the pool (and see how long I can hold Kevin Rudd's head under water).

Then what better way to cool down than to rest your sling backs on an iceberg.


And for evening entertainment, I like to get up close and personal with a bit of arc welding.


Finally, its back to work and another question time.



So remember, don't compromise form for function when you need to unwind.


Never underestimate the soothing powers of an evening with the TIG welder. Too hot for words.

However, if you're feelin' like you need a bit of filling, you can always opt for the MIG.

I got one of each.

Baby.

http://stickynoteengineering.blogspot.com

-weez
 
With all those nasties in the House, I think some orc welding would be handier.
 
I cannot tell you how much I hate this blogger comment crap. And the worst moment is when I go to a homepage which turns out not to exist because blogger wants you to create a nominal one just to register with their ratarsed system...

BTW, please please please don't discourage Julia from being at least vaguely decorative. She is almost the only woman in parliament who is not dressed from Frump Central.

And hey, I like a good Zegna suit as well, so there. (tho honesty compells me to admit I dress like a used hanky).

- david tiley
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?