<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Daily Flute has moved to http://dailyflute.com

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Kerry Wins!

You heard it here first. I'll put my arse where the poofy CNN types dare to tread. Traditional republican states (Virginia, The Carolinas) are still too close to call, plus the exit polls look marginally bad for Bush. Based on this science I am calling a Kerry win. Up your clacker, Bush.

Update: Fuck it I'll be specific 288 Kerry kicking Bush up the arse 250.

Update: Oh shit, Florida is looking dodgy

Update: Well off to Melbourne to stick to my day job seeing as Bush is now looking good in Ohio and Florida, making me look like a right 'tard. The Flute will review its mathematical procedures and pull its head in for the 2008 election. I have called Bush and apologised for attempting to poop on his victory party.

Update again: The TV networks are milking this for every advertising dollar they can get. It is painfully clear that Bush is going to win. Why Don't You Just Switch Off Your Television Set And Go Out And Do Something Less Boring Instead? Play with your kids, if you don't have kids play with your partner, if you don't have a partner play solitaire, read a book, paint something, write some poetry. Go on, fuck off, stop reading this shit.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?